Upper Key Stage Two Teacher (Longsight)
Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher (Core Curriculum Responsibility)
Salary: Teacher main scale depending on experience + TLR2a
Working hours: Full time
Contract length: Permanent
Based: Longsight Community Primary
Can you lead and motivate others? Do you have the skills to provide excellent classroom practice? Do you have great understanding of how to motivate children?
We’re looking for an outstanding class teacher to join our friendly, supportive, committed and hardworking team at Longsight Community Primary. The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent classroom practice
- High expectations of children
- A commitment to developing the whole child
- A good understanding of how to motivate children
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- A commitment to a team approach to their work
- A commitment to their professional development
- Has ideas and, very importantly, a good sense of humour!
How to apply
The closing date for applications is Monday 22 May at 12pm. Applications received after this time will not be considered and CVs will not be accepted.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and will be subject to enhanced DBS checks.
If you need the application form in an alternative format, please contact our HR Team.
Find out more about what makes Big Life a great employer, from career development to a comprehensive staff wellbeing package.
The Big Life group positively promotes diversity in the workforce. We are committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.